Revealed The Closet : part 1

Rabu, 27 Mei 2009

Hey, I just open up the closet and I would share the things that live in my closet. FYI, I'm not a fashion addicted, but if it is about a jcket, it's a another story. Well I have more than 8 jackets / sweater, but now I will show you the half of my collection




paris jacket- price:unknown



von dutch jacket - price: unknown ( my brother gave it to me )



effect-price unknown ( my brother gave it to me)

it just a little of my collection, just wait for the next episode

4 comments:

SDA mengatakan...

lih, hunting yuk! med aku libur!

ur military jacket yg putih dong!

Bagus Galih Hastosa mengatakan...

yuk, kapan maunya
militer jaket ku kujual ke ode
wkwwkwkwwkw
kasian dya , soalnya mukanya dya dah kepengen bgt

Anonim mengatakan...

you do couture, don't cha?

Bagus Galih Hastosa mengatakan...

maksud couture???
ni mah cuma ngaco2 ngisi waktu

  © HASTOSAday designed by Peter Antonio 2010

Back to TOP