Fotografer.net is full of sucks person

Selasa, 05 Mei 2009

Besides deiantart.com, i also joined to fotografer.net , is a site for Indonesian fotografer. The person in that site tottaly sucks and bastard, and the photos are not really good.

If i post a critique for a person, then he gonna send me massage then ask me why I said the photos are bad, then he said that I never read a book.

Hello you challange to read a book, son of a bitch, I can do a way better than you. You just someone who never admit a critic, you just fucking narcistic who think your pic totally good, even the reality is the photo are totally ALAY, yeah your photos are fit to put on WARUNG BAROKAH OR WARAUNG SEDERHANA 2.

IF YOU WANNA SEE THE PHOTO ARE THIS BASTARD CHECK THIS

that photo i said suck, well oaky maybe you better than me at landscape fotografi, but that photo totally for BAROKAH"S WARUNG

2 comments:

SDA mengatakan...

yg sabar

Bagus Galih Hastosa mengatakan...

bikin gedeg aja tuh oorang, km dah liat fotonya tuh
desa kan?

  © HASTOSAday designed by Peter Antonio 2010

Back to TOP