Gaga Geger

Sabtu, 16 Mei 2009

Yesterday, I should do photoshoot with Mira and Amandari but then Amandari gt stomache and I had nothing to do so I went to sam's house.
There I met Rain (sam's sister) while ate hot pancake and she gave me one pancake and jam ( nuttela)




Then I met Saknia and Deshi ( the bitch of the week 2 )and saknia. Rain also introduced me with Marion, her friend from NTU.



A moment later Saknia and Deshi went home becuse ther parents had texted them ( Remember, you still have a house ), then Sam, Rain and Marion asked me to go Geger Beach to swim and try my new camera (yippie).






After took several photos we decided to have a meal at SS and I bought es teler , while SAM and RAIN bought Bakso Komplit and Marion Siomay Ikan



It was FUN

0 comments:

  © HASTOSAday designed by Peter Antonio 2010

Back to TOP