I'm listening into

Sabtu, 25 Juli 2009


Duffy - Oh Boy
Such a romantic and simply love song. I love the guitar string on this song and the lyric " If I fall my feet/ on the lonely street/ I'll stood there waiting for you/ boy you got me". Huh. Breathtaking


Friendly Fires - I'm Good I'm Gone
I'd never listen to this particular band until I wasn't purposely download it from another blog. Yeah I could say they cover this song good ( originally from Lykke Li ). Highly recommended


Franz Ferdinand - Cant Stop Feeling
First time I listened to this song, I was hooked with the ryhme of the guitar on the beginning of the song. It's kindda fun with i think Indian sound. Best Best


Florida ft Wynter - Sugar
Daadadidamddadidam. Perect song to shake ya booty. Recommended for party goers or people who doesnt have money to go to club and have to dance at bedroom

0 comments:

  © HASTOSAday designed by Peter Antonio 2010

Back to TOP