Happy

Selasa, 29 September 2009

Hiya reader, while rigth now I'm marking the line by line on my history of pshycoogy's book. Such a busy week and next month I have my first test pn all the subjects. Weks. But , skip about that, cause I want to tell you about that song that I've been digging for this week. And it's called "Happy" from Leona Lewis

It's such a beautiful song meets Diva voice and dont forget the beautiful lyric, and I can call the most inspiring lyric of the year. Below is the lyric of the song, just check and noticed it from every line

Someone once told me that you have to choose
What you win or lose
You can’t have everything

Don’t you take chances
You might feel the pain
Don’t you love in vain
’cause love won’t set you free

I can’t stand by the side
And watch this life pass me by
So unhappy
But safe as could be

So what if it hurts me?
So what it I break down?
So what if this world just throws me off the edge,
My feet run out of ground
I gotta find my place
I wanna hear my sound
Don’t care about all the pain in front of me
I just trying to be happy
I just wanna be happy, yeah

Holding on tightly
Just can’t let go
Just trying to play my role
Slowly disappear

But all these daysThey feel like they’re they’re same
Just different faces
Different place
Get me out of here

I can’t stand by the side
Ooh, no
And watch this life pass me by
Pass me by

So when it turns that I can see???
This rope??
Victim??
Don’t say anything

Well, this song it's all about leaving your comfort zone and dare to pursuit the happiness. It's like maybe you feel unhappy with the society around you. You feel fake, and this song supports you to take a further step for your future. Go or unhappy. Maybe first you will fear to step because you afraid that world will pass you by, but you have to remeber that in this big mean world you have place that can light your heart.
People nowadays are kindda like that, pursuit for the comfortness of life and forget the main idea of life. Happy. Yes, they just seduced by all the fake happiness like party, sex ( doesn't mean that I hate all those) but they do it too much. They just want to stay not wanting the real happiness anymore
I definitly recommend this song for you

ps : i love Leona pic.

0 comments:

  © HASTOSAday designed by Peter Antonio 2010

Back to TOP