Review : Heartbeat Radio

Rabu, 09 September 2009


Yay, so i've just listened my favorite singer new album, Sondre Lerche- Heartbeat Radio. Well , I think this record it's so interesting. Open with the track titled "Good Luck", optimis and deep lyric, really great. Than the song switch to " Heartbeat Radio", I've been digging this song when its premire on July. Such a fun, with beautiful orchestra harmony. Oh yeah Mr. Lerche bring us that I call pop indie orchestra sound on this fifth album.
"Dont Look Now" has the same guitar reef as Heartbeat Radio ( i think ) but it such an okay song, not impressed me so much. " If Only", woohoo this song is so great , such a 80's pop with lil hip-hop sound, yeah fun. And I this album also deliver us such a beautiful ballad, " I Guess It's Gonna Rain Today", such a perfect tunes, and " Like Lazenby", I really like the lyric on this song. It's about having second chance of the mess that you made. Deep and great.
It's perfect album to listen on Starbucks or at car. Better go to your nearest store, and grab this album
Song to dig : Heartbeat Radio, Good Luck, Like Lazenby, Word and Music, If Only, I Guess it's Gonna Rain Today.

ps : I love the pic that I used on this post, great pic, Mr. Lerche


0 comments:

  © HASTOSAday designed by Peter Antonio 2010

Back to TOP