Hi Reader

Kamis, 15 Oktober 2009

It's kindda long time from my last post, but just for your information I'm still alive, just kindda busy with all the thing around. Well lik 2 weeks later i have my first test for the college, and I'm not so ready about it. And now I'm at airport , waiting for my plane to take to melbourne for my brother graduation. It means that will be more photos and story for this blog, just wait.
Currently I'm listening to many kinds of music( and so sorry cant give you link for the download), so here it is the list of the music i'm currently digging :

Jojo - fly Away
Leighton Meester - Somebody to Love
Sondre Lerche - If Only
Carrie Underwood - cowboy Cassanova
Ashley Tisdale - Crank it up
Vampire Weekend - Hochatra
Lady Gaga - Bad Romanance
Michael Buble - Havent Met You Yet
Bat for Lashes - Moon and Moon
sondre lerche - No one's Gonna Comes

Well reader, keep read my blog, I promise I will post any good thing as soon as possible , and wish me luck for my middle test cause I'm bloody nervous about it.

ps : I'm also still in progress writing for Filsafat 18 Tahun : Terminal , the sequel of my Indonesian short story ( or prologue ), I cant wait to finish it and share it with you guys, I promise this thing would be maturer, darker and deeper

0 comments:

  © HASTOSAday designed by Peter Antonio 2010

Back to TOP