Playlist For Pass A Hard Week

Jumat, 19 Maret 2010



I'm just giving you to the list of the song that I currently like , too bad i cant give you the link to download it cause I've got a report to not post anything about free music, pitiful, but here they are

She and Him - In The Sun
Golden Silvers - True Romance
Mika - Kick Ass
Robyn - Fembot ( sample )
Cult- Go Outside
She and Him - Dont Look Back
Franz Ferdinand - Take Me Out
Sondre Lerche - To be Suprised
Ke$ha - Tik Tok
Franz Ferdinand ft Marion - Eyes of Mars
She and Him - Sentimental Heart
Kate Nash - Do Wah Doo
The Bird and The Bee - One on One
Kate Nash - Caroline's a Victim
Ke$ha ft 30H! - Blah Blah Blah
She and Him - Gonna Get Along Without You Now
Calvin Harris - Merrymaking at My Place

Tottaly each song has diferent genre ( kindda messed up) like Calvin Harris's song is electropop, then She and Him's songs are indie pop , and Franz Ferdinand's rock.
If you really curios about the song you can check at yur nearest store or searxch it on Google.

ps : I'm still taking hiatus on photography maybe until 20th April (maybe) , so if you miss my works or it's your first time to visit my blog and curious to see my works , you can check out in the side bar , click the archieves and check my past works. well hipe you enjoy to visit at my blog

0 comments:

  © HASTOSAday designed by Peter Antonio 2010

Back to TOP