Minggu, 15 Juni 2014

What will you do in your life?

Future always scares me. Well I just graduated from uni last November, and still sometimes I fell scared about what I am gonna do with my life

I want to be a freakin great photographer, but everytime I look at another photographer work I always think can I b like them. I envy them, feel jealous, mad at my self, then I feel sad. Can I be really a great photographer

I have a busineess since I'm in university, eventho it moves slowly but still the business still on the right track. Then suddenly I feel like, am I capable to make it bigger and better? Can I live with this business? Those question always come to my mind. I am such a negative person right

My parent force me to continues their business, I am really confusing with this, not like I dont like it or something, the business is really different, the market is different from the business I have. It confuses me like a lot.

What will you do in my life?

Even tho I am going to be 23 this year, I cant answer it right now

but I will work hard this year, I will take a lot of good pictures this year so next year, when you ask What will you do in your life?

I can answer it, loudly



PS : sorry for my rant but hey if you have any question about photography such as what camera or lenses do I use or what apps I use for editing, or good spot in Bali, feel free to write it down at comment section, I will try to answer it in the next post

2 comments:

Unknown mengatakan...

i like your works!!

http://myjacketmyjakarta.blogspot.com/

  © HASTOSAday designed by Peter Antonio 2010

Back to TOP