Senin, 22 April 2013

Back in  the December last year I was in Lombok for family gathering and New Year Holiday. My uncle have a nice hotel there, with the fantastic view and the best thing I like I could stay and eat for free

The view on Lombok was fantastic, with the virgin beach and some untouched hills, Lombok is the best place for travelling / adventure photo shoot.

So I beg my cousin to be my model, he is like 190 cm -ish with muscular body (he was a basketball player), he is a perfect model for my Manikan Tribal Rucksack 

The photoshoot itself kindda pain in the ass, I should like wake up at 5 0 clock, brought my camera (which is HEAVY) on my own, and riding bicycle on uphill road, yawn 

But the result was kindda good, and I like it, here it is







so tell me what you think?

4 comments:

Anonim mengatakan...

halo kak Galih, iya Dias anak FK kak. Eh bener kan ya panggil kak? hehe.
Salam kenal juga :)

Bagus Galih Hastosa mengatakan...

wkwkwwk gini2 aku anak 2009 wkwwkwk

okok salam kenal

Aul Howler's Blog mengatakan...

Baguuuuuuus!!!!

Oh I wanna go there someday

Bagus Galih Hastosa mengatakan...

@aul iya memang keren tempatnya di kuta lombok

  © HASTOSAday designed by Peter Antonio 2010

Back to TOP