Selasa, 22 Mei 2012


hey y'all been long time not posting a thing in this blog, well you knw I gotta busy with my job and I will tell you at the right time.
Uh uh by the way the finals comes near and I got lot of studies to do and also some task from my lecturer (yawn) so I think I'm not going to post for a long time but I promise I will post a lot of my photoworks for sure.
Btw this is my playlist for a week, just want to share it with you guys

Perfume - Spice
AKB48 - Gugatsu no Sora
Shugo Tokumaru - Alaska
Lars Vaular ft Sondre Lerche - Oynene Lukket
AKB48 - Manatsu no Sounds Good
Kyary Pamyu Pamyu - Cherry Bon Bon
Alphabeat - Vocation

Whew that's a lot Japanesse song for sure, and except Alphabeat song , none of them are sing along ableness . Well I gotta leave now and work my ass to my assigment. see you guys on next post.

0 comments:

  © HASTOSAday designed by Peter Antonio 2010

Back to TOP