My First Song ( Demo)

Sabtu, 03 April 2010


Hey guys, yeah I try to make a song btw, I just wrote the lyric and my friend Andika composed it, I still dont know the title of this song, Lol, gonna think it later.
Talk about the song, I really wanted a solid pop song, but andika turned it into pop rock song, Blah Blah, but as an amateur I think the song pretty nice.
You can download the song below, it still raw and I will re-wriete the lyric cause my bitch, Fitri, said there was much wrong grammar and the other.
So here it is DOWNLOAD

Please comment at this one!!

ps : the man who sing it is andika ( picture above) , but he's pretty nervous at recording session, so his voice kinnda weird at this song, and btw we used his iTouch to record.

0 comments:

  © HASTOSAday designed by Peter Antonio 2010

Back to TOP