Obsessed with this Girl

Sabtu, 20 Februari 2010




Okay guys it's not Lily Allen but Natasha Khan aka Bat For Lashes, well to be honest i just found out this girl in late of '09 , after read my rolling stone magazine, and I pretty interested with her due to good review that given to her. After searching in the internet, I found her first single from her latest album, Two Son, "Daniel" was pretty damn good, no AH-Mazing. And the video clip was nice ( my favorite part is when she drops rainbow tears with flying black crow as the background, well get it on youtube now) and very creative, just look at the pictures above ( I got it from google and I just re-edited it), it shows her unique sense of fashion, which is I think highly influnce with moon and night.
Just for your information, many famous artist such as Bjork and many others , have been enchanted with her music and NOW she and her band will be and opening band for Coldplay, Whoaaa isn't that Fantastic.

You can find her fantastic single, Daniel, in the itunes or you can buy her latest CD , Two Sun, on your nearest store ( btw here in Bali, there's no store sell her Cd, Blah ). I believe with a good work, she will topping the world someday.

ps : search too for her single Moon and Moon , it's so good, and btw if you hate ghost house, wolf sound, gothic sound, and ghost movie score, this girl is not your bestfriend

0 comments:

  © HASTOSAday designed by Peter Antonio 2010

Back to TOP