Move on

Sabtu, 20 Februari 2010

I'm taking a hiatus maybe like one month or two months to not taking an art photography. It's important to do because I feel my photography's quality are going down down and down. Maybe it's all because I'm taking too much job and yeah yeah yeah. So the last day i would do something art is next friday, well I just want to shoot my friends ( hope it'll be good) in the room ( cant tell you more.
But dont worry, I'm not gonna let this blog into a death scene, I will keep posting something related into my life , music that I like, some videos, and also some old photos which are I re-edit.
so hope you guys, still read my blog, I know my pics are shit but I want to improve it, I promise when I get back I will get something to be shocked

0 comments:

  © HASTOSAday designed by Peter Antonio 2010

Back to TOP