Jumat, 30 Mei 2014

I have so much time but too lazy to update the blog

sorry sorry

but hey back in April I was going to Lombok (again), hohohoh I really like going there, it's near from Bali, quiet and the best thing my uncle has a nice hotel there.

My favorite place in Lombok was Kuta, even tho it shares the same name with place in Bali, Kuta in Lombok is very quiet, peaceful and hell yeah the water is crystal clear.


















The hotel that my uncle has called Puri Rinjani. its in front of the beach, really near to go anywhere in Kuta Area, also like 30 minutes from Airpot. They has free wi-fi (oh yeah), and the cordon blue was SUPERB ( I eat it lke every day). The best thing about this hotel, it's only like 40$ per day, so much win in this hotel. You can book this hotel in Agoda tho.







I promise to myself to update this blog regulary, 
I PROMISE TO POST ONE BLOG EVERY FRIDAY NIGHT or SATURDAY MORNING

but hey I also update my instagram regulary so if you like my photoworks do follow them
@hastosa
---------------------------------->

4 comments:

Wynne Prasetyo mengatakan...

your photos are always great. by the way do they pronounce Kuta Lombok the same was as Kuta Bali?

Wynne Prasetyo mengatakan...

your photos are always great. by the way do they pronounce Kuta Lombok the same was as Kuta Bali?

Bagus Galih Hastosa mengatakan...

@wynne

yes it is the same , LOL, kindda confused me when I first visited it in my 4th grade

pherdita mengatakan...

Stumbled upon your blog when visiting Milex's.
WOW! Your photos are amazing <3 I'm your new follower, will be waiting for your next post! ;)

  © HASTOSAday designed by Peter Antonio 2010

Back to TOP