Jumat, 22 November 2013

Hey ya all two days ago I've done photoshoot for my boss relative and suprise her name is Manika (lol need an N to match it with my brand)

Manikan and her boyfriend Mike, was very humble and kind to us, they are funny and even tho it's akward at first we can blended very well at the end and the photos result was amazing. I really like the result and hope you do too, here's the pics 













Me for Dewandara Djelantik Photography
Client : Manika and Mike


btw if you see -------->
there's a widget that connect this blog to my instagram acc @hastosa. If you really like my works ( I pray someone like my works) you can catch up with my newest works faster but the complete one will be on this blog

see ya

1 comments:

Putri Valentina mengatakan...

wow great pictures dear :D


WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

  © HASTOSAday designed by Peter Antonio 2010

Back to TOP