Selasa, 06 Maret 2012

uh uh lately I just have a little obsession with these idol / girl group from Japan called Akb48. Well well well, maybe I'm kindda late but their song is as catchy as fuck,LOL.

Akb48 not consist of 48 members but 60 members ( HELL YEAH ). But how do they sing, how do the dance? Well just check wikipedia beacause I'm as lazy as sloth to tell you. So let's move on to their music.

Their music is typical Japanesse Pop Music, high pitched girl's voice, with Japannese guitar riff style, and I LOVE IT, haha, so these are my favorite song form them



Heavy Rotation, well you better above 18 to watch the video. Apart from their ecchi video, the music was catchy , and super kawaaii, and also the guitar riff make you wanna jump over and dance.



Baby!Baby!Baby! has ecchi video as well but the music is diffrent for Heavy Rotation, it's more like 90s Bubblegum Pop which is always be my guilty pleasure



Kimi no Koto Ga Suki Dakara, another upbeat song from them with full spirit guitar riff makes me want to ride my bike with this song, haha, but this is really burn my spirit , so GOOD



well I still looking for their song, and I think they have tons of music and PV, but I think 3 of song that I post are my favorite. I better get myself to Japan and see their concert like NOW!

0 comments:

  © HASTOSAday designed by Peter Antonio 2010

Back to TOP