Selasa, 06 Maret 2012

so I told ya in the last post that I will post about the food pictures so this is it :


Aahhh it's been so long that I dont make a collage like this and I like it. It's kindda reminds me of a recipe book cover, LOL, but I like it.Btw, it's only few from the picture that I took at the event, so maybe I will update for some more. So be ready for the update!

Photo : Dewandra Djelantik Photography Team

ps : if you're wondering, what the hell is Dewandra Djelantik Photography , it is the place where I go for internship and sharpen my photography skill, so if any post with Dewandra Djelantik Photography Team tag on it. It's mean I went photoshoot with my boss.

See ya Fakers at next post!!!!! Hope it's not about food again, hahaha, better do something different!

2 comments:

Gingsul Manis mengatakan...

kamuuuu slaluuuu bikin aku ga pedeeeeee majang jepretanku. anyway, good job lih...

Bagus Galih Hastosa mengatakan...

wkwkwkwkw mbak mia ini juga aku ngedit ngawur wkwkwkwkwkw asal ambil g kupilih wkwkwkwkwk, btw thx yaa

  © HASTOSAday designed by Peter Antonio 2010

Back to TOP