Now Reading

Jumat, 03 September 2010


Getting pretty religious lately and dont know why but like last week I just passed the book store and found this book, Buddha by Deepak Chopra and I found myself interested with this book
Well the book itself it's about Sidharta Gautama journey to find enlightenment, and to be honest I just read half of thebook so I can tell you more about it . But one thing I know this book have many differences with the history itself . Then I search on the internet that these book it's about re-imagining the condition o Buddha, well that's why this book emphasize about what Sidharta feel and the struggle.
The book is enjoyable to read, and we not feel dictated when we try to get the knowledge in this book. Recommended for people who struggle to find God ( SO ME)

0 comments:

  © HASTOSAday designed by Peter Antonio 2010

Back to TOP