Selasa, 11 Juni 2013


I'm writing this in the airport, on my flight to Palembang for business trip 
and it's about for a week, ouch

I've never been to Palembang so I look up to various travel site to see something interesting to visit, but DANG, they only serves Musi Bridge as main attraction. WTH

Red Bridge on brown river??!!!! Well I hope it's good as hell and yeah I pray to God I find something nice to capture ( Palembang people please tell me a good place to visit)


Btw I dont bring my usual dslr on this trip, instead I bring my toy camera. So I expect something unique for the results


See ya guys, and hope I dont die from boredom on this business trip

ps : I am obsessed with somethng Kawaii right now thanks to AKB48, Perfume and Kyary Pamyu Pamyu, and this post is an excuse to post that picture

0 comments:

  © HASTOSAday designed by Peter Antonio 2010

Back to TOP