Minggu, 21 November 2010

Yes I won the debate competition, Thanks to God here it is some stories when i was there...


We ( Me, Adi , and Ayu ) off from to Denpasar to Surabaya city with mandala Arlines at 18.00 and it took only 40 minutes to arrive


This is me and Ayu and if you looking thoroughly you can see that I was holding white papers. yes that's the material for debate competition, and we were studying at the plane


First day of competition, well the staff misspelled my name, It SHOULD BE HASTOSA, GET THAT


Me was giving my argument, kindda nervous and my feet was shaking, terrible

and in the Next we won the competition, WOHOOOOO


And with some friends form different university, well Thanks for supporting us

well I can stop thank you very much to GOD, thank for your blessing

0 comments:

  © HASTOSAday designed by Peter Antonio 2010

Back to TOP